- Copying of information contained in this website, www.organicpathways.co.nz, other than one single print of part of the data for internal purposes only, is expressly forbidden and in breach of Garnet Publishing's copyright.
- You will be held legally responsible for any infringement of Garnet Publishing's copyright which is caused, aided or encouraged by any failure on your part to abide by these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions would cause Garnet Publishing irreparable harm and damage and acknowledge that on any such occasion Garnet Publishing, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have, may issue legal proceedings against you to obtain such remedies or damages as it sees fit.
- You shall not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, alter or modify the whole or any part of any software which is accessible via this website.
- All information contained in the Organic Directory NZ has been gathered either from publicly available sources or direct from individuals or organisations who have consented to their being included in the directory.
- Although aggregated statistical information may be disclosed to third parties, no information will be released which may identify participants without their consent first being obtained or unless the information was gathered from publicly available sources.
- We will never pass your email address on to any third party.
- You can easily opt out of our newsletter by following instructions contained in the newsletters.
Although Garnet Publishing has endeavoured to ensure all information contained in the Organic Directory NZ is correct, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the truth of any advertisement contained within our website. Furthermore we will not accept liability for any loss suffered by users of our website resulting from any information provided by advertisers that proves to be incorrect, false or misleading; or from any errors or omissions made by Garnet Publishing when listing information on the website.
Inclusion Not An Endorsement
- Organic Pathways does not endorse any products and services advertised in the Organic Directory NZ, nor do we endorse, represent, liaise or in any way act on behalf of the companies, individuals or organisations who advertise within our website.
- To deal or communicate with the advertisers you must contact them directly. We do not assist in facilitating any transactions promoted by the advertisers or in resolving any problems or disputes arising from them.
Right to Decline
Garnet Publishing reserves the right to accept or decline any entry.We aim to maintain a focused directory that is relevant to our users.We will not accept any entries which, in our opinion, fall outside our subject scope or are for any reason not suitable for listing in the Organic Directory NZ.